Did you know you could opt out of iReady altogether? Did you know that your child can use their phone to take pictures of the board? Let’s learn from each other. The goal of this meeting is to facilitate a discussion from a parent’s perspective about our child’s 504/IEP accommodations. Bring your 504 or IEP and discuss what is working for your child. BVKID members will share their experiences, provide examples, and help to answer your questions.
- If you are sharing in the group about your child’s accommodations, please consider the following format for sharing:
- Introduce youself and your child
- State whether you have a 504 or IEP
- Short summary of child’s difficulties
- Tell us what your child can’t live without and why
- ie) text-to-speech, speech-to-text, on the Chromebook we use this program and he uses it in these ways at home or school, we pay for this program because it offers this feature that we haven’t found anywhere else….
All meetings are open to the public. This is a place to meet other families and to get a better idea of what initiatives and strategies we are working on.